With a strong presence on the index CFDs market, Plus500 offers one of the most competitive conditions for the retail traders interested in speculating on the worlds global indices.
A free demo account and a leverage of up to 1:20 are enough for traders to get familiar with the trading conditions offered by Plus500 and dive into the world of trading.
Things to know when trading with Plus500:
- 1:5 is the maximum leverage offered when trading shares with this broker in Europe
- Close-at-profit and Close-at-loss orders available
- Realtime price alerts available
- Traders’ sentiment available
- Economic calendar to monitor economic releases
- Risk management tools available to all traders
- Guaranteed stop
- Slippage unless paying for a guaranteed stop
- Higher spreads relative to the industry standards
- Superficial trading education content
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: