A brokerage house that provides its customers access to the most popular trading terminal in the world for any device (MetaTrader 4&5), Alpari has a long history as a regulated broker catering to the retail market.
It offers a combination of bonus points for the most routine operations so that the traders can get the most of their market experience
Things to know when trading with Alpari:
- Updated Forex economic calendar
- Currency conversion tool avaialble to all traders
- Multiple types of trading accounts
- Demo available
- Spread refund under certain conditions
- The posibility to exchange ALP points for fix contracts funds
- Deposit commission refund
- Limited range of trading products (FX only)
- Multiple fee layers difficult to notice before registering a trading account
- Only shows profitable accounts on the PAMM portfolios
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: